Translation of key Ramsar documents into Russian
The Secretariat is pleased to announce the completion of translation of a set of key Ramsar documents into Russian, in response to requests by, and in consultation with our focal points in the Russian Federation and other Contracting Parties that were members of the Former Soviet Union, and where Russian is still a widely used language.
These documents are now available to all interested parties by following the links given below:
- Ramsar Strategic Plan 2009-2015
- Res. X.19 with Annex: Wetlands and river basin management: consolidated scientific and technical guidance
- Ramsar Convention Manual
- Handbook 1: Wise Use of Wetlands (3rd Ed)
- Handbook 2: National Wetlands Policies (3rd Ed)
- Handbook 12: Wetland Inventory (3rd Ed)
- Handbook 14: Designating Ramsar Sites (3rd Ed)
- Handbook 15: Addressing change in ecological character (3rd Ed)
- Handbook 16: Managing Wetlands (3rd Ed)
We would like to encourage all Contracting Parties and Ramsar partners to disseminate these new Ramsar products as widely as possible to assist others in becoming fully involved in the wise use of all wetlands.